Your experience begins atop one of Peninsula Papagayo’s highest plateaus, overlooking the jewelled waters of Bahía de Culebra. Spectacular water views await you at 14 of the 18 holes. The signature hole, number 6, El Bajo, features a dramatic 446-yard par-4 with a tee shot that plays 61 metres (200 feet) downhill to a receptive valley-shaped fairway. The green is perched out on a cliff with the ocean behind it, and your round will culminate on the scenic 18th green, with views of the Pacific Ocean and Bahía de Culebra.
Tee times are offered from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (note that during the Green Season 2017 we will be closing our golf and tennis facilities every Monday starting on May 15th to November 13th. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Shoe and club rental services as well as full-service locker rooms are available. Complimentary transportation from the main lobby to the course and back is provided (approximately seven minutes each way).
- Designer Arnold Palmer
- Date opened January 2004
- Number of holes 18
- Fees (USD)* 18 holes: USD 240 Junior: USD 100
- 9 holes: USD 175 Junior: USD 60 July 1 – November 15
- Morning rate: USD 175 (6:33 am – 1:53 pm)
- Twilight rate: USD 180, golf clubs included (12:00 pm) USD 175 starting at 12:30 pm
- Twilight Adult Golf (available after 12:30 pm): USD 180, golf clubs included
- Twilight Junior Golf (available after 12:30 pm): USD 100 18 holes (junior*): USD 100 9 holes (junior): USD 60
- Howler Rate (After 3:00 pm): USD 150 (Rental club included only) USD 180 (Golf clubs included) Starting at 3:00 pm
- Replay Fee (All Players): USD 35
- Rental Clubs Titleist AP2: USD 85 (2 sleeve of golf balls included) USKIDS
- Par 72 Yardage 6,800